Gray Ghost Camps is located at 161 Jackman Road on US Route 6 & 15 in Rockwood, Maine. When you get this close to heaven, GPS Technology can be helpful, but not always 100% accurate depending on your Navigation Software.
- 95 miles from Bangor
- 270 miles from Boston
- 490 miles from New York
- 170 miles from Portland
- 120 miles from Quebec City
Coming from Bangor:
- On I-95 take Broadway Exit 185 onto Rt 15. Continue on Rt 15 North to Rockwood. Gray Ghost Camps will be on your right as you pass Rockwood’s Catholic Church and Moose River Country Store.
Coming from the South:
- Scenic Route — Take Exit 133 (Formerly Exit 36) off Interstate 95 (Fairfield Exit) follow Rt 201 North toward Skowhegan. Continue through Skowhegan, Bingham, The Forks into Jackman. Once in Jackman, take a right onto Rt 15, continue 25 miles southeast to Rockwood. Gray Ghost Camps will be on your left.
- Direct Route — “The Moosehead Trail” — Take Exit 157 (Formerly Exit 39) off Interstate 95 (Newport Exit) Turn left off the ramp and continue through the lights merging left at the Rite Aid onto Rte 7. Follow Rte 7 North to Dexter. In Dexter continue straight through the lights and take your next left onto Rt. 23 North to Guilford. In Guilford turn left onto Rt 15. Follow Rt 15 to Greenville, then take a left at the blinking light downtown. Continue on Rt 15 another 20 miles to Rockwood. Once in Rockwood you will pass Moosehead Lake, The Moose River Country Store and a Catholic Church. Gray Ghost Camps is located at 161 Jackman Rd and is one mile beyond the church on your right.
Coming from the North:
- Take Exit 217 (Formerly Exit 54) off Interstate 95 (Howland exit) Follow Rte 6 all the way to Rockwood.
Click Here for the Gray Ghost camps map.